TERMS & CONDITIONS OF FLIPSIDE DANCE SCHOOL
- Full payment of fees for the forthcoming term is required to be paid by the first week of term. Payment received 7 days or later will incur a 10% administration fee. Terms fees are calculated on the whole year.
- A 5% discount is given to students who have one or more siblings attending dance classes or for those students who take three or more styles.
- Should a student that is already registered at the school wish to attend classes in additional subjects, then the original acceptance of the terms and conditions of enrolment shall also apply.
- The Principals reserve the right to change price/times of classes but will always endeavour to give a half term’s notice.
Should it be necessary to cancel classes or close the school for any reason for which the Principal have no control, fee refunds or compensation cannot be given.
- Please be reminded that Flipside does not own the venue; respect to the venue must be given.
CHANGE OF TEACHER
- There may be a change of teacher at any point during term to cover the regular teacher in times of illness or personal reasons or at times to replace the previous teacher altogether. This is at the discretion of the Principal.
- Any student unable to attend a lesson should notify Flipside Dance by sending a text 07759 502508 or email the school on [email protected] at least one hour prior to their class.
- Commitment, good attendance and punctuality are expected throughout the term. Continued non-attendance or lateness may result in a pupil’s expulsion.
NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL
- Should a child wish to withdraw from a class, a FULL term’s written notice is required or a full term’s fees will be liable. Please be aware that FSD is a school; you do not re-enrol your child every September. If the child is not returning after the summer, notice must be given between May half term and the end of the summer term in June.
- By becoming a member of Flipside Dance School, every student is required to wear the correct uniform to class. Details of the individual requirements are available on the Flipside Uniform website page. Please note, EVERY student must ALSO purchase FSD warmup clothes: T-shirt or tank top, hoodie or zipper, leggings and jogging bottoms.
- All uniform can be purchased from 4 Dance Shop in West Byfleet https://4dance.co.uk
- For all classes, please make sure your child’s hair is tied neatly off their face and placed in a bun for ballet/contemporary/jazz and all jewellery is removed.
- The school cannot undertake any responsibility for the loss of or damage to any articles left or lost on the premises. Parents should label all uniform appropriately.
- Students must inform their teacher of any injuries or illness prior to their class commencing.
- Physical contact may be necessary when helping to demonstrate or correct dance movements especially within the acro classes.
- Pupils are expected to conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst attending classes and be respectful to both teachers and fellow students at all times. This will ensure the safety and well being of everyone.
- Mobile phones must be turned off or switched to silent if brought in to class.
- The Principal reserves the right to exclude students from the school who are not responding to training, misbehave or break the school rules. This also includes parents’ behavior towards how we run our school and how you conduct yourself towards staff members.
- Please read and tick the separate link to ensure you have agreed to the photo and video consent for Flipside.
- Flipside operate an equal opportunities policy in line with guidance from Surrey County Council Policy. Copies of these Terms & Conditions are available for you to retain, on request. The Principals reserve the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
FLIPSIDE ANNUAL SHOWS
- Flipside Dance hold annual shows. Please be reminded that once you have signed the show letter to say your child can take part, you have committed to all extra rehearsal, costumes costs and the show participation fee.